Medical Assistant Exam Prep
Kaplan's Medical Assistant Exam Prep provides the in-depth content, comprehensive review, and targeted practice you need to pass the Certified Medical Assistant and Registered Medical Assistant exams. Whether you're a first-time test taker or you're studying for recertification, Kaplan's up-to-date content and proven test-taking strategies will help you face the exam with confidence. Comprehensive Review
- Review of all tested subjects for the CMA and RMA exams, including a new nutrition chapter and a section on emerging public health issues that affect MAs on the job
- Diagnostic test to help you target areas for score improvement and make the most of your study time
- Full-length practice test with 300 questions
- End-of-chapter quizzes with detailed answer explanations
- Case study–based practice questions to develop your critical thinking skills
- Current guidelines for Electronic Health Records
- Expert advice on building and maintaining professional credentials
- Updated career resources and a guide to the certification process
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for almost 80 years. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.
The previous edition of this book was titled Medical Assistant Exam Strategies, Practice & Review with Practice Test.