Everything Grow Your Own Vegetables Book
Vine-ripened tomatoes. Succulent squash. Plump cucumbers. Growing vegetables is a rewarding and cost-effective way to eat better for less. Yet many don’t know where to start. Author and farmer Catherine Abbott answers questions like:
- What is the best way to maximize my garden space?
- How do I get started growing food to sustain my family?
- Can I grow vegetables inside my house?
- How can I tell if my vegetables are primed for eating?
- Will I really save money by growing my own?
You will find affordable tips on how to plant and harvest more than thirty common vegetables, from spinach and eggplant to corn and beans. Abbott’s expertise shines on planting, fertilizing, watering, weeding, and troubleshooting. This book has everything you need to grow fresh, delicious veggies in any climate, any time of year!