Everything Card Games Book
If you find yourself coming down with a case of rainy-day boredom or “I can’t watch another rerun on TV” syndrome, grab the closest deck of cards and get ready for some serious fun! The Everything Card Games Book is packed with loads of variety to keep you entertained for hours with games you can play solo or with a group of people. Wow your friends and family with your card-shark skills by mastering these basic games – along with a handful of more advanced ones, too! In addition to key rules and instructions for play, The Everything Card Games Book provides tips on shuffling and dealing, essential etiquette, and knowing when to hold and when to fold.
Learn how to play:
- Classic games, such as bridge and whist
- Team games, such as pinochle and spades
- Variations of games, such as Mexican Stud and Pai Gow Poker
- Games from abroad, such as Black Maria and Scopone Scientifico
- Kids’ games, such as Go Fish and Memory
- and more!
The perfect way to get you up to speed on more than fifty popular games, The Everything Card Games Book is your wild card for scoring big. Pull up a seat, gather your friends, and let the games begin!